MATRIXX Software - Improving Accuracy and Efficiency With OverseasConnect
MATRIXX is a venture and customer backed technology company that has expanded to eight countries in six short years since it was founded in 2008. Its software supplies valuable tools for communications service providers across the globe to have instant visibility, intelligence and control of services across its network.
Streamlining international payroll and expense reporting: Like many companies, MATRIXX was using multiple emails and spreadsheets to keep track of international payroll and expenses. This process was time consuming and left room for errors.
Responding to global HR issues quickly: MATRIXX wanted to ensure that it had quick and accurate answers to HR issues regarding visas, expats, immigration and taxes.
Improving compliance worldwide: MATRIXX wanted to guarantee that it accurately set up new entities, bank accounts, contracts and agreements in each new country.
Centralizing support for international expansion: MATRIXX wanted a single point of contact with unified services in a local time zone to provide improved responsiveness to inquiries.
- Provided a single platform, OverseasConnect, for managing payroll and expenses for employees in eight countries.
- Resolved HR issues regarding immigration, terminating senior executive, employee contracts, stock options and benchmarking.
- Ensured tax issues were handled correctly including indirect taxes, VAT and documentation certification required to charge certain taxes for new clients.
- Ensured compliant choice of entity, managed setup and post- registration requirements.
- Reduced effort of managing payroll for employees in eight countries.
- Saved time by streamlining expense reporting and wire transfers.
- Resolved complex, country- specific HR issues.
- Guaranteed compliance in international office setup and management.
- Single source for managing international expansion.