AIP Aerospace - Ensuring Smooth and Compliant Transitions During Cross-Border Divestments
Meeting a drop-dead transition deadline: AIPA looked to acquire assets from a company whose main shareholder was in the French public sector, where employees were under a unionized HR regime. After a tight deadline, AIPA would have zero access to the inherited employees’ former employment data, a critical factor since AIPA sought to negotiate with the union and provide the employees with the same benefits they were then receiving.
Ensuring HR compliance: Following acquisitions involving employees in six countries, AIPA needed to transition its inherited employees in accordance with each country’s labor laws, providing the same terms and conditions post-transfer.
Making payroll: After the acquisitions, AIPA needed to quickly register its employees and meet payroll obligations in all its new countries of operation.
- Supported the implementation of required employee benefits across all new countries of operation, ensuring employer compliance and worker satisfaction.
- Ensured that the benefits of inherited employees in France conformed to all applicable collective bargaining agreements and were equivalent to those offered by the previous employer, meeting a government-mandated deadline.
- Performed personnel registrations in multiple countries and provided locally compliant payroll services on a single software platform across all countries of operation.
- Performed central supporting HR role following cross-border divestments, ensuring compliance and promoting employee morale in all countries.
- Managed personnel registrations in new countries of operation, simplifying processes while lowering financial and reputational risks.
- Provided a single, secure payroll platform for all countries of operation.