Senior HR Consultant, Advisory Services
The HR Advisory practice within Radius supports clients with international HR requirements related to Employment Law and other HR initiatives. Clients come from a wide array of industry sectors with requirements ranging from the relatively straightforward to those which are very complex and multifaceted in nature. Clients often rely on Radius HR Advisory services to provide them with sound and pragmatic advice within the context of their industry and business sector. This may involve information gathering and research in addition to market insight to determine commerciality of assignment and delivery. This role is general in nature, however a good working knowledge and experience of United States and State employment law is essential. Specialist support is often required to meet the varied demands of the role. This role is key to the expected growth of the practice in the United States, and will likely necessitate client travel, as and when required.
To provide accurate and timely delivery of all client matters within an agreed budget whilst realizing the appropriate/agreed revenue and ensuring all deliverable are technically sound, client requests are met, client satisfaction is high and HR Advisory targets for revenue are closely monitored. In addition this role is required to support the management team with project scoping, support sales endeavours and identify business opportunities. To provide Line Manager support, as the business grows.
- Liaise with clients and internal partners to gain a clear understanding of client requirements and the terms for services to be provided.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables, including supporting the 4 eyes review process in order to meet the agreed terms and Radius protocol and processes including logging into Salesforce.
- Support internal departments with advisory advice on HR and Employment Law questions to include sales, business development, client services and lead advisors.
- Manage own portfolio of clients ensuring advice delivered is timely and as agreed with the client.
- Seek appropriate advice and assistance through internal/external resources or network of external affiliates in order that services are managed to maximum effect with no unexpected invoices.
- Support knowledge management and maintenance of HR Advisory library of references.
- Review individual client circumstances to identify potential business development opportunities for other services within the HR Advisory and other Radius teams.
- Where possible resolve issues or ensure they are escalated and highlighted as early as possible and managed to a positive outcome.
- Consistently meet personal targets for billable hours.
- Be commercial in outlook with regard to all work and aware of revenue and profitability on products and services across the HR Advisory team.
- Ensure Salesforce Tracker system is up to date at all times in order to share knowledge and experience throughout the HR Advisory team
- Work with HR Advisory management to develop both existing and new services and products to develop and refine offerings.
- Keep abreast of developments in International Employment Law and HR Best Practices that may impact clients.
- Ensure clients files are maintained to appropriate requirements (SSAE16/data protection).
- Assess resourcing needs for to maximise long-term revenue and profits.
· 10 years of HR Generalist experience and Line Management, providing Client Advisory Services in and/or with an International Operation.
· Awareness/knowledge of operational US Employment matters that cross Employee. Relations, Compensation & Benefits and Immigration. LATAM experience also desired.
· Familiar with start-up situations across an international spectrum.
· Experience of advising Clients on International Employment Law and HR related issues.
· Demonstrable leadership qualities with experience of managing diverse geographical teams showing high emotional intelligence. Working in a fair and consistent manner showing respect, confidence and accepting accountability in line with our vision and values.
· Excellent communication skills – foreign language a plus but not essential.
· Able to think strategically and commercially, understanding the larger business picture.