Agresso Support Manager
The primary purpose of this role, in conjunction with the Agresso Application Manager, is to supervise and oversee the support of our internal finance solution Agresso v5.6 Milestone 4 and all the modules currently licensed, to ensure the delivery of a first class support service to the user community and ensure that agreed policies, procedures, and protocols are consistently followed by all.
- Take ownership of the supervision of agreed day to day activities in the maintenance of Agresso Ver 5.6 Milestone 4 and support of the user community under the guidance of the Agresso application manager.
- Assist with and oversee the delivery of system improvements and modifications.
- Assist and promote the development of all systems users skills and system knowledge
- Develop and improve the use of Agresso Ver 5.6 Milestone 4 functionality.
- Become a subject matter expert, SME, for Agresso Ver 5.6 Milestone 4.
- Assist in the development and use of system reporting tools to develop improved reporting from a variety of sources and purposes.
- Help in effective use of reporting tools by all as required.
Investigation and Project Management/Assistance
- Provide input to assist in the delivery of a wide range of projects as required possibly incorporating new software, process and procedures etc.
- Assist in the co-ordination, planning and managing of development projects, maintaining performance measurements throughout and help in documenting project results.
Process and Procedures
- Provide input to develop and maintain operational processes and procedures to best align with the efficient use of Agresso Ver 5.6 Milestone 4.
- Work with and contribute to the all activities of the business transformation department.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects on behalf of clients and other Nair management when required.
- Be flexible regarding working hours during busy periods in order to meet client and internal deadlines.
- Maintain awareness of the control environment, to help ensure the entity’s SAS70 accreditation.
- Be a team player keen to deliver an excellent service to all customers.
- Previous experience of ERP application support.
- Ideally Agresso v5.6 Milestone 4 experience.
- Experience of supervising projects involving third party advisers, monitoring delivery, and maintaining good working relationships, as well as highlighting and resolving non-performance.
- Experience of coaching and training staff to spread knowledge with regard to new IT systems, processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality guidelines.
- Ideally qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar.
- Good management accounts preparation experience.
- International management accounting experience desirable.
- Project supervisory skills and experience.
- Good numerical/analytical skills required.
- An eye for detail and for identifying error.
Oral & Written Communication
- Able to communicate with employees with the appropriate credibility.
- Able to facilitate meetings (face to face as well as by video or teleconference).
- Able to prepare and complete presentations and written documentation to employees and/or clients.
- Able to think on feet and produce a confident response.
- A high standard of English.
- Competent to adapt written communication to suit its intended audience and convey advice that is clear, confident, expert and timely.
- Able to be persuasive, convey an aura of expertise, facilitate and manage meetings and explain complex problems to internal clients, as well as capable of communicating clearly with all levels of Nair & Co staff.
- Proficient knowledge of Agresso v5.6 Milestone 4.
- Accelerator and web browser reporting.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft office products.
- Experience of GoToMeeting and similar online demo and meeting facilities desirable.
- Uses figures, tables and other numerical data to carry out a full range of calculations efficiently and accurately.
- Understands the organizational strategic aims.